Every Friday we are going to share a new tip that you may not have already known about how to use SoundCloud and in turn we hope this will improve your experience. So let’s get started shall we:
Did you know that building your own SoundCloud community is easy? All you need are a few tips! The heart of SoundCloud is its deeply engaged Community of creators who share the sounds they create with each another and the world. SoundCloud is not only about sharing sounds but also about sharing common interests, attitudes, goals and connecting with people how share your passion.
Oliver Sadie, an amazing community member has agreed to share his tips for growing your SoundCloud Community. Here are ten of his best simplified with a full list here at our Community building 101!
1. Listen closely to many sounds from many ‘Clouders.
2. If you like it, fave it, drop a note and follow.
3. Make honest, relevant, useful, encouraging comments, often.
4. Reply to your comments and messages, connect with your listeners.
5. Join like-minded groups and share your sounds.
6. Start a group with your unique theme, hunt down relevant tracks to invite contributions.
7.Thank your group contributors with a timed comment that includes the group hyperlink.
8. Share your favorite artists and tracks with your other social networks freely.
9. Consider collaborating via private track sharing.
10. Offer your own tracks for remixing and consider Creative Commons licensing.
Check out more here and start building your community now!